5 Days – Monday 2nd to Friday 6th August 2021
Accommodation: Whyalla, Ceduna Foreshore Motel and Wudinna
Highlights of the tour:
- « Leave the city behind for a few days as you travel north and then west to rural South Australia through the lovely green countryside.
- « Enjoy a tour of Whyalla, a coastal and industrial town located on the western shore of upper Spencer Gulf on Eyre Peninsula.
- « See the newly built round wharf at Whyalla.
- « Visit the Whyalla Maritime Museum which is home to the first ship built in the Whyalla Shipyards in 1941.
- « Stop at Kimba, which is located halfway across Australia and see the Big Galah and the beautiful painted silos.
- « Have your photo taken at the Halfway Across Australia sign.
- « Pass by the Gawler Ranges as you travel on the Eyre Highway.
- « Stay at Ceduna, the last major town west before crossing the Nullarbor Plain. Enjoy a tour of Ceduna from the comfort of the bus.
- « Travel further west to the Head of the Bight, one of the best places in the world to see the annual breeding migration of Southern Right Whales.
- « See the whales and their calves playing in the deep blue waters of the Great Australian Bight from the lookouts. Bring your binoculars.
- « Look for more whales on a two hour whale cruise departing from Fowlers Bay. Whales are wild creatures and choose where they want to be, therefore no guarantee is given to see them on the day.
- « See the Australian Farmer at Wudinna. He is one of Australia’s “big things” and stands 8 metres high and weighs approx. 70 tonnes.
- « Morning tea provided on Day 1.
- « Fully cooked breakfast every morning.
- « Lunch provided on Day 1, 3, 4 and 5.
- « Enjoy a two course dinner every night.
- « Fully escorted with a fun and friendly tour host.
- « Deluxe bus travel.
COMPLIMENTARY HOME PICK AND RETURN TO SELECTED SUBURBS
Twin/Double Share: $1490 per person
Single Supplement: $240 for 4 nights