4 Days – Monday 11th to Thursday 14th July 2022
Accommodation: Sundowner Best Westlander Motor Inn at Horsham
Highlights of the tour:
- «Relaxing drive through rural South Australia and Victoria, viewing impressive Silo Art paintings.
- «See the Uneek Animals at Tailem Bend. A unique display of more than 50 tin animals and murals created by the Lions Club.
- «Visit Karoonda painted silos and the newly renovated Karoonda Pioneer Park Historical display.
- «Enjoy a light lunch at Henry and Rose Café at Keith on day 1.
- «See the Mighty Murtoa Stick Shed, built entirely of sticks and hear how it was built and what it was used for.
- «Listen to a local guide explain the painted silos at Rupanyup before a picnic lunch and tour at Wood’s Farming and Heritage Museum at Rupanyup.
- «View the painted silos, hear about the artists and how they created their silo artwork as we tour the small rural towns of Sheep Hills, Brim, Lascelles and Patchewollock in Victoria.
- «See the Kaff-eine horse mural and Kaff-eine and friends animal mural, created by Melbourne artist Kaff-eine and local kids and adults, in the Wimmera Mallee region.
- «Free time in Horsham on day 4 to buy your own morning tea and explore the main street before a mid morning departure.
- « Morning tea provided on Day 1, 2 and 3
- « Fully cooked breakfast on Day 2, 3 and 4
- « Lunch provided on Day 1 and 2
- « Enjoy two course dinner on Day 1, 2 and 3
- « Entrance to attractions/ Museums listed
- « Fully escorted with a tour host
- « Deluxe coach travel
COMPLIMENTARY HOME PICK AND RETURN TO SELECTED SUBURBS
Twin/Double Share: $1,295 per person
Single Supplement: $150 for 3 nights