4 Days – Tuesday 5th to Friday 8th October 2021
Accommodation: Gawler Ranges Motel at Wudinna
Highlights of the tour:
- «Relax in the comfort of the coach as you make your way north to Wudinna, the largest town near the Gawler Ranges.
- «On the way we will make a stop at Kimba and have your photo taken at the ” Half Way Across Australia” sign.
- «See Yarawondutta Rock in Minnipa, a water catchment and reservoir. Enjoy a picnic lunch surrounded by nature at Pildappa Rock. The keen walkers may wish to climb the low sloping section.
- «Visit places such as Tcharkuldu Rock and Ucontitchie Hill which is an international geological structure of significance due to its weathering.
- «Spend a day exploring the area near The Gawler Ranges National Park. See Polda Rock and Polda Dam which was the original catchment for the towns water supply.
- «Venture further north into Gawler Ranges National Park and stop at the Old Paney Homestead, a former remote pastoral homestead and enjoy a picnic lunch in this rustic environment.
- «As we make our way home you will have free time to purchase morning tea at Kimba. See the big Galah and the impressive silos.
- «Cross Goyder’s Line on the way to Melrose from Wilmington.
- «See the beautiful painted silos at Wirrabara and look for the hidden painted skull in the trees of the silo.
- «Continue on through the southern Flinders Ranges towns of Stone Hut, Laura, Gladstone and Georgetown before stopping at Balaklava for a brief comfort stop as we continue home bound.
- « Morning tea provided on Day 1
- « Fully Cooked breakfast each morning
- « Lunch provided everyday
- « Enjoy two course dinner every night
- « Fully escorted with a fun and friendly tour host
COMPLIMENTARY HOME PICK AND RETURN TO SELECTED SUBURBS
Twin/Double Share: $1,185 per person
Single Supplement: $110 for 3 nights