Accommodation: Roundhouse Motel
Highlights of the tour:
- « Come with us to this hidden gem in the mid north.
- « Morning tea will be at Balaklava before travelling on to Jamestown for lunch and a look at the “Big Battery”, big Gum tree and Magnetic Hill
- « Tour Peterborough ( or Petersburg as it was known until 1918), with sights such as Bob the Railway dog, YMCA Heritage Museum, the Town Model and the converted railway carriage.
- « Visit the amazing Steamtown Heritage Museum by day and see the Sound and Light show by night. It explains the history of the area so well. See the Railway Roundhouse, the largest in the southern hemisphere.
- « Drive to Greg Duggan Nature reserve and lookout
- « On our way home we will travel through towns such as Burra, Terowie, Eudunda & Marrabel with it’s statue of Curio the famous Rodeo horse.
- « Lunch at Kapunda, followed by our final leg of the journey back home through the Barossa Valley stopping at the Whispering Wall. One of SA’s fascinating tourist spots.
- « Don’t miss out on seeing where all the railway gauges met at one time and the problems this caused. A truly interesting part of our state’s history.
- « Morning tea provided on Day 1
- « Lunch provided every day
- « Enjoy two course dinner every night
- « Fully cooked breakfast every morning
- « Fully escorted with tour host and deluxe coach travel
COMPLIMENTARY HOME PICK UP AND RETURN TO SELECTED SUBURBS
Twin/Double Share: $895 per person
Single Supplement: $98 for 2 nights