5 Days – Friday 19th to Tuesday 23rd November 2021
Accommodation: Commodore on the Park and William MacIntosh Motor Lodge
Highlights of the tour:
- «Relax in the comfort of the coach as we make our way south on the south eastern free way through the Adelaide Hills.
- «Enjoy morning tea at Sturt Reserve at Murray Bridge. You will see the mythical Bunyip rise out of his watery grotto.
- «While in Mt Gambier, visit the sink hole with its beautiful sunken garden with hydrangeas providing a colourful display.
- «Tour Mt Gambier taking in the sites. See the bright blue water in the Blue Lake, the Valley Lake Precinct and Centenary Tower.
- «Enjoy a wine or mocktail and talk on the local wines which are influenced by the Limestone filtered water and rich volcanic soils at Caroline Hills Winery just out of Mt Gambier.
- «Explore the outer regions of Mt Gambier. On the way to Pt MacDonnell stop at Dingey Dell the former home of poet Adam Lindsey Gordon. Explore the cottage and see the bushland that inspired Adam Lindsay Gordon’s work.
- «Stop and see the Allendale East Sink Hole.
- «Visit Tantanoola Caves and enjoy a hosted tour of the cave.
- «Enjoy free time in Penola before exploring Petticoat Lane and the stone and timber heritage cottages that have been restored.
- «We will stop at Farther Woods Park on the way to Naracoorte and see the amazing wooden carved sculptures.
- «Visit the Wonambi Fossil Centre and the heritage listed Naracoorte Caves.
- «On our way back to Adelaide enjoy a two course lunch In Keith.
- «See the beautiful painted silos depicting local school children and the painted murals done by local school children in the train subway at Coonalpyn.
- « Morning tea provided on Day 1
- « Fully Cooked breakfast each morning
- « Lunch provided on Day 1, 3 and 5
- « Enjoy two course dinner every night
- « Fully escorted with a fun and friendly tour host on
- « Deluxe coach travel
COMPLIMENTARY HOME PICK AND RETURN TO SELECTED SUBURBS
Twin/Double Share: $1,495 per person
Single Supplement: $215 for 4 nights