6 Days – Tuesday 30th November to Sunday 5th December 2021
Accommodation: Hamilton, Apollo Bay, Ballarat, Horsham
Highlights of the tour:
- « 4 Iconic places in one tour: Stunning scenery on the Great Ocean Road, amazing Avalon Air show , Werribee Open Plains Zoo and historic Sovereign Hill.
- «Travel through the South East of our state and the iconic Great Ocean Road, through towns such as Hamilton (our first night’s accommodation), Warrnambool, Port Fairy and Port Campbell, stopping to see the Twelve Apostles. Then through the Great Otway National Park before arriving at Apollo Bay, for our second night.
- « Continue along the coast passing through Lorne, Aireys Inlet, Anglesea and Torquey and Queenscliff before arriving at Geelong by lunchtime. After visiting the Wharf area with it’s Antique Carousel and Bollard Walk and touring Geelong we continue on to Ballarat.
- « We start a new day with a tour of the Werribee Open Plains Zoo. Now its time for the “Greatest show on earth” the Avalon Air show. Both by day and night, ending with the wall of fire and spectacular fireworks. You WILL NOT be disappointed at this awesome spectacle.
- « We will spend a few hours at the award winning historic Sovereign Hill, Ballarat, a trip back in time and a highlight for young and old, before continuing onto Horsham for the night via Ararat, Beaufort and Stawell
- « Our last day gives us a chance to see Nhill and Kaniva before crossing the border just before Bordertown and then make our way back to Adelaide.
- « A great value for money, action pack holiday that you will remember forever….and will probably want to go again some time.
- « Morning tea provided on Day 1.
- « Cooked or continental breakfast every morning.
- « Lunch provided on Days 1 & 6.
- « Enjoy a two course dinner on Days 1, 2, 3 & 5.
- « Fully escorted with a fun and friendly tour host.
- « Deluxe bus travel.
COMPLIMENTARY HOME PICK AND RETURN TO SELECTED SUBURBS
Twin/Double Share: $1795 per person
Single Supplement: $295 for 5 nights